Guidelines for Oral Presentation
The Scientific Committee of the FATO 9th International Congress which is ready to receive abstracts for Oral Presentations to be held during the congress. The deadline for application is extended to March 30, 2020.
Abstracts for oral presentations will be reviewed by a panel of 3 persons under the coordination of the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee will compile review reports and, will select which abstracts will be accepted. All oral presentations at the FATO 9th International Congress will be framed along the topics that are of interest for the rehabilitation community. These topics are:
|Development of rehabilitation services||Management of rehabilitation service provision|
|Training and Education||Prosthetics and Orthotics|
|Physical Therapy||Occupational Therapy|
|Speech Therapy||Rehabilitation Medicine|
|Seating and Wheelchair||Disabilities|
Guidelines for submitting an abstract for oral presentation at the 2020 FATO 9th International Congress apply:
- Oral presentation should cover a rehabilitation issue that is of relevance from a technical, clinical, scientific, educational or organizational point of view.
- Abstract must be submitted for each oral presentation (download the form)
- The official languages of the Congress are French and English and simultaneous translation will be provided during the Congress. Abstracts must be submitted in both languages.
- Abstracts must follow the FATO Congress structured format (download the form) and the following topics must be included: Under which topic of the congress the abstract is link, Title, background, aim, method, results, discussion and conclusion.
- All abstracts must be submitted, in English and in French, via the Congress website (submit your abstract). If you experience any difficulties in submitting your abstract online, please contact the Scientific Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Oral presentations will be limited to 10 minutes duration.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees, by latest August 17th 2020, will be scheduled for presentation and included in the congress publication.
- You must use the FATO Abstract template (download the form). If you don’t use it your abstract will be rejected.
- Do not write outside the boxes. Any text or images outside the boxes will be deleted.
- Do not alter the form by deleting parts of it or adding new boxes. Simply enter your information into the boxes.
- You must use the indicated headers, remove the word numbering (being an approximation),
- The use of one image or table is allowed /encouraged, make sure any text in it is readable
- Save this file in “.docx” format, and saved under the following path: NAME_Surname_Abstract_ORAL
Abstract for Oral Presentation
Send your Abstract